A Busy Fall for Infinity’s Program and Conference Staff
Infinity Conference Planners and Program Directors have been busy providing meeting planning and conference management, coordination of conference travel, on-site registration services; production of meeting materials, scientific webinars, social media branding and post-conference reporting for many events taking place in the Washington, DC metro area and San Diego, CA.
- A two-day summit with the International Stability Operations Association for the 11th Annual ISOA Summit at the Marriott Metro Center, Washington, DC, held at the end of October
- A two-day workshop with the NIH/National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) for the Translational Stroke Research at the NIH Campus, Rockville, MD, held in early November.
- A two-day meeting with the NIH/National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) for the 18th Annual NINDS Udall Centers Meeting at the Bethesda North Marriott, Bethesda, MD., held in early November.
- A one-day workshop with the NIH/National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) for the 3D CNS Disease Modeling Workshop at the Manchester Grand Hyatt, San Diego, CA, being held mid-November.
- A webinar lecture on Pharmacometabolomics, presented as part of the NIH/Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD) Principles of Pediatric Clinical Pharmacology weekly webinar series
To implement these projects, the Infinity team included Doreen Albertson, Ayesha Navagamuwa, and Linda Lohneis, Project Directors; Erika Perez and Holly Harrington, Associate Project Directors; Debbie Stein, Associate Project Manager; Kathy Berry and Gaye Freese, Project Coordinators; Emily Peters, Project Assistant; and Donna Lovett and Laura Richer, Travel Logistics Coordinators.