Awards & Recognition
- Infinity is an award winner of the United States Department of Agriculture’s Food and Nutrition Service “Small Business Contractor of the Year” for providing outstanding support and service.
- Infinity received a Small Business of the Year Nomination, from the Annual Greater Reston Chamber of Commerce's Awards for Chamber Excellence.
- Infinity’s Doreen Albertson and Erika Perez are now Certified Diversity Meeting Professionals (CDMPs)
- Infinity’s Holly Harrington earned the Certified Government Meeting Professionals designation.
- Infinity's event managers, Doreen Albertson, Holly Harrington, Pam Jensen, Linda Lohneis, and Erika Perez, have successfully completed classes and received certificates of completion as Government Virtual Event Producers. The course increased our knowledge and awareness for producing government webinars and hybrid/virtual events; platform choices; the project team roles and requirements; the positive impact on the environment; and the financial implications for producing different types of online events. It is also another step in the company’s commitment to continuing education and enhancing our job skills in a rapidly changing event planning environment.