Helping USDA Level Up a Successful Virtual Conference
INFINITY innovated the production process and leveraged technology to improve upon a highly successful virtual conference for the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) 2022 Agricultural Outlook Forum (AOF).
- Designing a contemporary and inviting virtual meeting space with multiple touchpoints to engage attendees.
- Stimulating interest by strategically intermixing pre-produced content with streamed sessions live from USDA.
- Elevating the speaker experience with one-on-one assistance before presentations and in the virtual studio.
- Boosting attendee engagement through gamification including a scavenger hunt with bonus points for engagement.
- Increasing exhibit booth traffic and engagement using Crowdpurr, a trivia application, to host short trivia breaks between sessions.
- Growing registration using a branded, targeted social media and email campaign.
- Managing a complex production with live feeds, pre-recorded content, multiple concurrent sessions, exhibits, and live networking all while responding to schedule adjustments on the fly.
- Extending event access for one year and providing an on-demand video catalog.
USDA saw 6,000 unique users within the event platform over the two-day event, a 33% increase over 2021 attendance. Attendees commented on the ease of navigating within the platform, the opportunities for networking, and the quality of content.
Create Successful Virtual Events with INFINITY
With cutting-edge capabilities in technical production and new event applications, creating engaging virtual experiences is no longer just wishful thinking. Content remains the main driver but there are many options for enhancing the overall user experience and keeping attendees coming back. At INFINITY, we’re ready to support your virtual and hybrid event production needs, expand your footprint, and create more value for your attendees. Contact us today to learn more.